giovedì 17 marzo 2011

Concerto di Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift's concert

I say “remember this moment in the back of my mind”.


15 marzo 2011.
Una data che non potrò mai dimenticare.
Ho visto te, così bella e così semplice, proprio come ti descrivevano.
Ho sentito la tua voce delicata e soave, proprio come la ricordavo.
Ero lì, tu eri lì. Dal vivo.


15th March, 2011.
A date that I'll never forget.
I've seen you, so pretty and so simple, just as they described you.
I've heard your delicate and sweet voice, just as I remembered.
I was there, you were there. Live.




Long live the walls we crashed through,
all the kingdom lights shined just for me and you;
I was screaming “long live all the magic we made”
and bring on all the pretenders, one day we will be remembered.


E ho cantato, cantato a squarciagola le tue canzoni.

Guardato i tuoi occhi blu brillare e ammiccare ironicamente.
Guardato le tue labbra muoversi pronunciando le parole delle canzoni che amo di più.


And I' sang, sang loudly your songs.
I' saw your blue eyes sparkle and twinkle ironically.
I saw your lips move with the words of the songs that I love best.





 


I said remember this feeling, I passed the pictures around
of all the years that we stood there on the sidelines wishing for right now.


E sono esplosa alle tue parole. "Io considero la mia band una famiglia. E' la prima volta per noi in Italia e voi ci avete trattato come se fossimo in famiglia".
I tuoi occhi lucidi, la tua emozione.


And I exploded at your words. "I consider my band like a family. It 's the first time for us in Italy and you have treated us like we were in family".
Your bright eyes, your emotion.




And you take a moment, promise me this: that you’ll stand by me forever.
But if, God forbid, fate should step in and force us into a goodbye
if you have children someday, when they point to the pictures,
please tell them my name.
Tell them how the crowds went wild, tell them how I hope they shine.



Lo farò Taylor, ti giuro che lo farò. Grazie di tutto. 
15 marzo 2011. Per sempre impresso nella mia mente.


I'll do it Taylor, I swear I'll do it. Thank you for all.
15th March, 2011. Forever etched in my mind.




And long, long live the look on your face,
and
bring on all the pretenders, one day we will be remembered.





Jo

2 commenti: